Internet marketers have tons of skill and know how to make use of both online and offline tools to build traffic for your website to promote your business. However, sometimes finding the free online traffic isn't all that easy if you are new to the task of building targeted traffic. Let's have a look at what you can do.
1. Free Search Engine Submission Most of the search engines offer an easy to fill out form that allows you to submit your website to the search engine to be included. There's no need to pay for this service even though there are plenty of companies that offer such a service.
2. Free Meta Tag Generator You can get help understanding what meta tags are, and how to use them. Then you can get some help building meta tags. That includes spell checking.
3. Free Link Checker Broken links can be a real problem. There are a number of these slick little tools that will find any broken links on your website for you and then you can fix them.
4. Free Link Popularity Checkers These tools will help you to find out how popular your links are in the search engines. This can be a useful tool when you are working on your search engine optimization.
5. Free SEO Tutorials If you want to understand SEO better seek out one or more of the many free SEO tutorials that are available online. These can be very helpful in teaching you how to make the most out of your SEO work. For many new people, this can be a real challenge and so the more you understand the better you will be at it.
6. Free Keyword Density Your keyword density is important. You don't want to get caught keyword spamming and so this handy tool can help you to ensure you are in the pocket' for keyword density. Take advantage of it.
7. Free Robots.txt Generator These tools will quickly create your robots.txt for you and all you need to do is upload it with your website.
All of these tools can help you to do a better job in bringing targeted traffic to your website. There are plenty of others that you can take advantage of so don't be afraid to search around online and just see what you can find.
For these and More, it is a simple Google Search. Most information
out there is Free, You just need to look for it. Sometimes it requires
a Real Effort, But, really when you purchase any information product,
your paying for someone else to find and compile it for you into
content that makes sense, is organized, and extensively researched.
This was a little long, so here is your first free bonus:
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.